In accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the company F.T.S. SPA, based in Corso Canale, 4, 12051 Alba (CN), informs it that it is the data controller of the personal data supplied by you in order to comply with all the obligations provided for by the law and for the purposes and with the procedures indicated below. .
The processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not recorded in a data bank, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction. These data will be processed manually and / or with the support of computer or electronic means.
A. Primary purposes of the processing of personal data
The personal data supplied by you, including those concerning your employees / collaborators, with which you wish to contact us, will be processed for purposes related to the execution of the contract as well as for the purposes of customer management, fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations, scheduling of activities, internal control services, litigation management.
B. Secondary purposes of the processing of personal data
The personal data collected may also be processed for commercial, promotional, advertising or marketing purposes.
C. Communication and dissemination of personal data for the purpose of processing
The processing of personal data is carried out by the owner and by the appointees identified by F.T.S. S.P.A. by processing also electronic, consultation, comparison with pre-established criteria and any other appropriate operation relating to the achievement of the aforementioned purposes. Depending on the channel used by the customer to maintain relations with F.T.S. S.P.A. the methods of processing may also be telephone, electronic or postal.
The achievement of the aforementioned purposes may also take place through the transmission and communication of data to third parties, meaning those third parties authorized to the related data processing, as they are charged with performing or providing specific services strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship (also through continuous processing), such as IT service companies, outsourcing companies, and consultants and freelancers, all in compliance with the provisions of the law on data security.
D. Mandatory or optional consent for the pursuit of the primary purposes of the processing of personal data
The provision of the aforementioned data is optional but is however necessary for the purposes of stipulation and maintenance of commercial and supply relationships. Any refusal to supply them will make it impossible to carry out the activities required for the conclusion and execution of the contract and the impossibility to establish or maintain commercial relations with you.
E. Mandatory or optional consent for the pursuit of the secondary purposes of the processing of personal data
Providing the aforementioned data is optional. Any refusal to supply them makes it impossible for F.T.S. S.P.A. to pursue the purposes indicated in paragraph B.
F. Data retention times and other information
The personal data provided will be kept until the purposes of the processing have been pursued or until – if previously – the withdrawal of the specific consent by the interested party does not intervene.
G. Data Controller
The Data Controller is F.T.S. S.P.A. in the person of the Chief Executive Officer.
Corso Canale 4,
12051 Alba CN,
Tel: 0173 365111
H. Exercise of rights by the interested party
In relation to the processing of the aforementioned data, pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2 letters (b), (c), (d), 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 of the Regulation, we inform you that the interested has:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, and the comprehensible communication of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic on which the processing is based;
- the right to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- the right to obtain updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data. The interested party also has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him;
- the right to ask the Company as the data controller for access to personal data, the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern them or to oppose their treatment in the cases provided;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data;
- the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- the right to receive the personal data provided to a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without impediment (“right to data portability”).